Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

For comments to me, the most interesting ones to read are the ones that I can relate directly to. For example, I love reading comments on the introduction page because many people comment about similarities they share with me. I think it is very interesting learning about how alike or how different we are from one another. I also enjoy reading comments that not only compliment the overall flow of my posts, but also the creativity I have put into the piece. When someone likes a new style I am trying for the first time or even has criticism about it, it is also interesting to read their thoughts and comments on it! When I comment on other works, I tend to find things I can relate to and things that are similar to me and state my opinions; this is why I like reading comments that are formatted the same way. It is always interesting learning about other people and their comments they post can say a lot about that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment