Sunday, January 24, 2016

Learning Challenges



H.E.A.R.T. is a very interesting concept and I enjoyed browsing the website and reading more about it; this is very beneficial especially to college students. I could see myself doing several of these challenges such as meditating and even just reading more for personal enjoyment. Reading is definitely one of my weak areas I will improve on in my life. Reading has never been too great of a hobby of mine but I truly do plan on changing that. 

(Rest in Peace Bowie: Source)

1 comment:

  1. Reading is indeed a challenge. Although I love to read a book that I am interested in, I am a slow reader when it comes to something that is boring to me. I agree reading is so important and this could be a great chance to change the way of thinking! I am planning on changing my way of reading as well. So good luck for both of us!

    ReplyDelete