Monday, April 11, 2016

Reading Diary Week 12: Advice from a Caterpillar

This story was the classic and memorable first interaction between Alice and the hookah smoking caterpillar from the story Alice in Wonderland. When scrolling through the British tales for this week, I was so pleasantly surprised to come across these stories. I have always loved how creative and interesting this story always was rather it be reading the book or watching the many movies based from it. I can't wait to make my own adaptation of this classic story as last week I already put hints of this story sprinkles into mine! I also must say, Carroll's imagination and creativity must have literally blown the crowds away in 1865. This story was insane for its time I am sure!

Smoking Caterpillar. Source
These were the recorded thoughts after reading the story entitled Advice from a Caterpillar, written by Lewis Carroll in 1865.

No comments:

Post a Comment